Girls have numerous options whenever they want to straighten their hair. Chemical hair straightening is among the treatments they are able to choose. These chemicals are called chemical hair relaxers. Their usage is an excellent straightening solution for the people with unmanageable hair. Women can see this treatment the way it comes with a perfect result. To achieve the desired result, the straightening process demands the use of guanidine hydroxide or sodium hydroxide. However, you will need to know the pros and cons aspects when you undergo any straightening treatments. Chemical hair straightening has some benefits and drawbacks you need to consider.
The good qualities:
1. Relaxers can make nice hair simpler to manage. A flat iron will assist you to have a perfect straight hair that is easy to comb or style. However, it's still practical for you to definitely get curls back in hair.
2. You can find some relaxers that includes aloe. Aloe will moisten nice hair and scalp. Therefore, hair will look shiny following the treatment. You'll be able to ask flowing hair stylist whether they have relaxers that includes natural aloe-vera. Applying this product provides more benefits for you personally.
3. This straightening way is helpful for individuals with kinky hair. Women with ethnic hair types are ideal candidates just for this treatment.
4. Will still be possible to dye hair following the treatment. However, just be sure you speak to your hair dresser to understand the safe colors to work with. Commonly, highlights or bleach dye can not be performed on relaxed hair. It's advocated it is better to use semi-permanent dyes.
5. Using this method allows you to have straight hair that's more flexible for a number of styles.
Here are some disadvantages you will probably find in chemical hair relaxers:
1. Relaxers require some expense to maintain. You typically need around $80 to $150 for that maintenance. Your hair will likely be straightened permanently nevertheless the roots still need retouching because they grow.
2. The substances in the straightening product damages hair. Sodium hydroxide is sold with some risks so it will be better to choose a formula using guanidine hydroxide.
3. This straightening method also can damage your scalp. Thus, you most likely need to think twice prior to you buying laser hair removal.
Chemical hair straightening is just not for anyone. Without difficulty with your scalp or hair, there may be no significant advantage using this type of treatment. You might want to consider other treatments if you aren't an applicant of the method. Additionally, it is suggested that you might have chemical hair straightening done at reputable salon.